Are your in-house resources unable to manage the constant pressure of bookkeeping? As a self-employed individual /entrepreneur, are you finding it difficult to manage your business and your books? Do you wish you could do away with mundane accounting and focus on company growth? If your answer is a “yes” to any of these questions, then what you need is a virtual accountant to manage your bookkeeping and accounting.
7 advantages of using virtual bookkeepers
If you are currently employing expensive on-site accountants/bookkeepers to handle your bookkeeping, then you need to think again. When compared with on-site bookkeepers, virtual bookkeepers are more cost-effective, adaptable and easier to work with. Here are seven advantages of hiring a virtual accountant for your business:
- You save on overheads, as your virtual bookkeeper does not require sick leave pay, payroll taxes, recruitment costs, employee benefits or office equipment
- Unlike an on-site bookkeeper, you can avail the services of a virtual bookkeeper for 365 days a year, as your virtual accountant is not entitled to holidays or vacations
- By employing a virtual accountant, you can do away with the constant cycle of recruiting, training and managing on-site bookkeepers
- Using accounting software is problematic, as you may encounter software problems. You would also have to take frequent backups and regularly install upgrades. If you hire a virtual bookkeeper on the other hand, you need not have such worries
- Virtual accountants can be easily hired on a need-basis. If your bookkeeping needs are low, then you can opt for a part-time virtual bookkeeper and thereby save on the cost of hiring a full-time on-site accountant
- With a dedicated virtual accountant managing your business, you can quickly access accurate and up-to-date information as and when required. This will help you make the right decisions for your business
- Research has shown that companies that hire virtual bookkeepers have been more successful at growing their business, increasing revenue and reducing cost
It’s very easy to work with a virtual accountant
Most companies feel that it will be difficult to work with a virtual accountant. But this is not true. You can easily communicate with your virtual bookkeeper thorough email, phone or chat. Your virtual accountant will also send you regular weekly/daily updates to keep you informed about the progress of your work.
Indian accounting companies like Flatworld Solutions also give you the freedom to choose a virtual accountant of your choice, by giving you access to the resumes of their bookkeepers. Before starting work on your books, your virtual accountant will sign a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement), so that you need not have fears about the security of your data.
Hire a virtual bookkeeper for your business today
Leverage the advantages of virtual bookkeeping, by getting yourself a dedicated virtual bookkeeper today. With bookkeeping and accounting out of your hands, you will find that you can focus more on your business and thereby maximize your revenue.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Have You Tried Partial Outsourcing? - April 17, 2023
- Key Tips to Keep in Mind While Editing a Manuscript - December 9, 2021
- Top Tips to Consider While Localizing Your Website - December 2, 2021
I found it interesting that you state that you will save on overheads by using a bookkeeper. My brother and I have been looking for ways that our business can save money. I will keep this in mind.