Your business is keen on outsourcing data entry services to India and tapping into the innumerable benefits that the country offers. However, before you jump into outsourcing, take some time off to pick and choose a reliable data management service provider, instead of just hiring the first company that you find. This is very important, as only an experienced service provider with expertise across verticals can provide you with accurate data entry. Here are some tips on how to get the best Return on Investment ( ROI) and make a good bargain while outsourcing data entry to a service provider in India.
1. Clearly state your requirements: Hold a meeting with your employees and find out your exact data entry needs. Do you need data entry on a one-time basis or for an on-going period of time? Does your data entry require specialized skill sets in a particular field? How fast do you want your data entry to be completed? Also keep in mind, the growth of your business and if you will need additional data entry services in the future. Clearly stating your requirements will enable you to narrow down your search on the best service provider.
2. Look at the cost: Outsourcing is a great way to reduce your overheads and minimize your operational costs. Keeping this in mind, search for a service provider who can offer your business with quality data entry services at an affordable price. Ask for a price quote from your list of potential service providers and then compare the price.
3. Check for quality and accuracy: It is important that the service provider you choose follows Quality Assurance processes, otherwise you may end up with data that is inaccurate. Find out if the service provider follows a Quality Assurance process where the data is checked for errors and then rectified. Ideally, there should be quality checking system at each step of the data entry process. By insisting on quality, you can be sure of accurate data.
4. Ask for experienced data entry operators: Ask for the resumes of the data entry operators who will work on your project. Choose candidates who are experienced and specially skilled to handle your data entry. Interview them, if need be. You could also ask the service provider to train their data operators, before they commence work on your project. By utilizing only the best data entry professionals, you can be sure that your data is in safe hands.
5. Opt for a free trial: Once you narrow down your search, ask the selected service providers to provide you with a free trial. This is an easy test that you can use to gauge the quality of their work, the accuracy level and the turnaround time. Based on the results, you can choose the best data entry service provider for your company.
What are some of the checkpoints that you use when outsourcing data entry? Is there anything that you can add to the above list? Drop in your comments in the box below. We, at Flatworld Solutions love to hear from you!
Flatworld Solutions, one of India’s pioneers in offering data entry services has over 14 years of extensive experience in catering to the varied data entry requirements of companies across verticals. We employ the skills of trained data entry experts, along with cutting-edge technology and stringent Quality Assurance processes to provide our customers with fast, reliable and accurate data entry services. Why not contact us right away and get the best ROI while outsourcing data entry?
Interested to know more?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- Why Does Your Company Need Payroll Data Analytics? - October 21, 2021
- Advantages of CRM Data Mining That Can Help Your Business - October 14, 2021
- Things to Consider While Designing Your Floor Plan - October 7, 2021