Do you have a concept in mind or a rough sketch that you want to share with your team? You can now, with Mechanical modelling. The process of converting 2D drawings, sketches or concepts into live 3D models is known as mechanical modeling. India, a leader in mechanical engineering services can seamlessly convert your products or components into 3D mechanical animations that match your exact specifications and requirements.
Apart from huge cost savings, outsourcing 3D mechanical modeling to India can give you access to the skills of talented 3D modelers, drafters and engineers. Indian mechanical engineers are not only experienced in 3D modeling, but also have extensive knowledge in using the latest technology available in the field of mechanical modeling.
Types of mechanical modelling services offered in India
1. Product modeling
With the aid of product modeling, a realistic touch can be rendered to an object. Product modeling generally consists of product analysis, material specification, 3D modeling, rendering, material application of the product and rapid prototyping. Indian mechanical service providers strictly adhere to customer specifications while creating the prototype model, so that the final 3D model exactly meets the requirements of the customer. Some example of the types of product modeling services that can be outsourced to India, include:
- Jigs and fixtures modeling
- Glass component modeling
- Mechanical parts and products
- Free form surface modeling
- Plastic moldings
- Electronic component modeling
- Machine modeling
India is well known for its expertise in machine modeling services. Experienced mechanical engineers from India can design and develop spare parts, objects, machine components etc and provide the model with a realistic feel. Moreover, Indian mechanical service providers like Flatworld Solutions always ensure that their mechanical modeling services are on par with international standards. All you have to do is share your requirements and a team in India will conceptualize, design and model your machine component as per your exact specifications. Some example of the types of machine modeling services that can be outsourced to India, include:
- 3D parametric modeling
- 3D solid modeling
- Part modeling
- Automotive modeling
- Assembly modeling
- Wire frame geo modeling
7 advantages of outsourcing mechanical modeling to India
Partnering with an Indian service provider for mechanical modeling services, comes with benefits. Some of them are:
- Flexible and customizable mechanical modeling plans to suit the unique requirements of your business
- Access to experienced mechanical engineers, modelers and drafters who are skilled at mechanical modelling
- Best-in-class mechanical modelling services at an affordable cost
- 3 tier security ( network, personnel and site) to ensure that your data remains private and confidential
- Adherence to international standards of mechanical modelling
- Fast mechanical modelling services with India’s 12 hour time zone difference
- Use of the latest tools, technology and software available in mechanical modeling
Partner with India now for your mechanical modeling requirements and make your business stand out from the crowd.
Have you outsourced before? If yes, how was your experience with outsourcing? Let us know your queries and questions on outsourcing or on India. We, at Flatworld Solutions love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- Get Rid of Paper Blueprints with AutoCAD
- Is India set to take over the Global Engineering Services Industry?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- Advantages of CRM Data Mining That Can Help Your Business - October 14, 2021
- Things to Consider While Designing Your Floor Plan - October 7, 2021
- All You Need to Know About Windows 365 - September 30, 2021