Do you want to find out how much a customer support project would cost, even before you decided to outsource it? Yes, now you can with Flatworld’s novel Call Center Outsourcing Cost Calculator that is completely FREE, easy-to-use and super quick.
Over the last 15 years, we at Flatworld Solutions have been offering an entire gamut of reliable and cost-effective customer support solutions to worldwide organizations of all sizes. One question that most customers ask us is “What is the exact budget and the total number of call center agents that I would need to support my desired service level?
To adequately address this question placed by our customers, we at Flatworld Solutions have devised a new Call Center Staffing Calculator that is very easy-to-use, is completely free and provides a customer with an immediate answer to the following business critical queries:
- What is the number of call center agents that I will need to adequately support my call center expansion requirements?
- What will be the cost that I will incur for my desired service level?
How to Utilize our Call Center Resource and Budget Planning Calculator?
To quickly find out the number of call center agents and the total cost that you will incur on a weekly basis, all you need to do is key in the type of your project, the service types, the target country, the call count, the average handling type and your preferences on shift coverage. When you have finished entering in your details, you will only need to click on the “Calculate” button to find out the answers to your questions immediately.
Read this guide to find out how to fill in your details:
- Project Type: Choose the type of project that you want to outsource, from the drop-down. You can select from Email/Chat Support, Inbound Calling, Ongoing Outbound Calling or One-time Outbound Calling.
- Service Type: On this drop-down, you can choose a service for which you require call center staffing requirements. The services will vary based on the project type that you have chosen. For Example, Lead Generation will fall under Outbound Calling, while Order Taking will fall under Inbound Calling.
- Target Country: This drop down will help you select the specific country (UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Australia etc) where you plan on expanding your business with our customer support services.
- Shift Coverage: This option will help you evaluate the total number of days and hours that you wish to avail call center services for. For instance, you can choose 24/7 Coverage which would mean 24 hour coverage for 7 days a week or 10/5 Coverage, which would refer to 10 hours coverage for 5 days a week.
- Average Call Count Per Week: In this field, you will need to key in the total number of calls, that you want our call center agents to make to your customers on a weekly basis.
- Average Handling Time: You can use this field to enter in the minimum time (the numeric value in minutes) a call center agent has to spend while making a call.
- Specific Fields for Outbound Calling: If you want to outsource an outbound calling requirement, then you will have to fill in the Total Number of Leads, the Number of Attempts and the Deadline. For your Ongoing Outbound Calling needs, you will have to enter in your preferred calling method (Predictive/Manual Dialing) and the required Head Count of the call center agents that you require.
Calculate the Costing for Any Call Center Project in a Minute!
Why not try out our call center calculator right away? Use our Call Center Staffing Calculator to quickly and accurately calculate the cost of your project. At Flatworld Solutions, we can assure you of best-of-breed call center solutions that can reduce your operating cost and increase your ROI at the same time.
Did you use our call center staffing calculator? Did you like using it? Share your feedback and comments in the box below. We, at Flatworld Solutions love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- 11 Essential Traits That Your Customer Support Executives Must Possess
- 5 Customer Support Trends That Your Company Needs to Implement
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- How AI & Machine Learning Are Fueling the e-Learning Industry? - February 20, 2020
- Top Tax Processing Software to Watch Out For - February 13, 2020
- Key Advantages of Real Estate Image Editing - February 6, 2020