Have tedious transcription processes stopped you from outsourcing transcription? Now you can say goodbye to such worries when you outsource transcription to Flatworld Solutions. Whether you require transcription for your videos, audio recordings, voicemail, research, seminars or meetings, our transcription processes are quick, easy and simple-to-use.
As our customers, you have the freedom to choose from three types of transcription processes, namely Regular Transcription, Web-Based Transcription and Remote Login Transcription. Based on your volume of work or business requirements, you can opt for a process that best suits your needs.
1. Regular transcription
- You upload your audio files onto our secure FTP server
- Our project manager will download your audio files and assign them to our team of skilled transcribers
- The audio files will be accurately transcribed and then sent through a tedious quality assurance process, where our proof readers will check the transcribed files for inaccuracies
- The 100% accurate transcribed files will be emailed to you or uploaded onto your FTP site
2. Web based transcription
- One of our team members will log onto your web based application and download the audio files to be transcribed
- Our project manager will assign the audio files to our team of experienced transcriptionists who will transcribe the audio files on your web based application or on our own system
- After the transcription is completed, the files will be tested for quality, where our team of skilled proof readers will look for inaccuracies and correct it
- If the transcription is carried out on our systems, then we will send back the 100% accurate transcripts by email or upload them onto your secure FTP site
3. Remote login transcription
- One of our team members will log on to your software application remotely and access the audio files for transcription
- Our project manager will assign the audio files to our team of transcription professionals who will transcribe the audio files on your software application
- All the completed files will go through a strict quality assurance process, where the transcripts will be checked and corrected at every 30 minutes of the process, by expert proof readers
- The 100% accurate transcripts will be submitted onto your software application
Which transcription process would you choose and why? Let us know by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Flatworld Solutions love to hear from you!
Do you have queries about outsourcing or want to know how to get started with outsourcing? Contact us to know more about how outsourcing works.
Interested to know more?
- How to Compress Audio Files for Transcription?
- Has your hospital thought about outsourcing medical transcription?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- Reasons Why Vacuum Casting is Best for Rapid Prototyping - September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know About Time Series Analysis - September 16, 2021
- A Comprehensive Guide to Outsourcing Healthcare Answering Services - September 15, 2021