Buying a property is perhaps the most expensive investment of their lives for many people. So conducting a thorough check on the property before buying is critical; there’s a term for this – property title research. One must do it to ensure that the property he is going to buy checks the following –
- Carries a faultless title
- Free from any kind of charges
- RERA registered
The main objective for Title Search and due diligence is to get answers to the following questions:
- Does the seller have the legal authority to sell the property?
- Does the seller acquire all the rights to sell the property?
- Is the property free from all kinds of charges?
- What are the restrictions on property use?