Is your pharmaceutical business looking for scalable, time-saving and cost-effective services that can help you channel more of your time, energy, money and resources into your core business? If yes, then what you need are Pharmacy Business Services from India.
5 reasons why India is the ideal destination for pharmacy business services
India is a leader when it comes to offering premium quality pharmacy business services. With immediate access to a team of dedicated LTC specialized experts, trained pharmacy consultants and experienced pharmacists, you can be assured of accurate, fast and seamless services. You will also be able to stay up-to-date with the latest development and happenings in the vast field of pharmacy.
1. Access to a skilled team of specialists: Outsourcing pharmacy business services to India can give you access to a certified, trained and experienced team of specialists who can expertly handle various categories of drug codes. With a team of pharmacists who have in-depth know-how of HIPAA compliance and Medicare part D, who can work under any pharmacy information system, you can be sure of quality services. Every project will also be scanned by a skilled team of quality assurance specialists to ensure that there are zero errors.
2. LTC subject matter experts: India is one of the few outsourcing destination that has a huge pool of subject matter experts who are trained on varied pharmacy information systems (PIS) such as, Frameworks, QS1, CIPS, HBS and Helix amongst others. LTC subject matter experts from India are also proficient at using any type of tool or format, such as, Payor Rules, Facility Census, CoverMyMeds and DocuTrack to name a few.
3. Scalable services: Indian pharmacy business service providers have the scalability to manage both small and large volumes of pharmaceutical workflows and stocks.
4. Value-add pharmacy business services: Whether your pharmacy business requires medical coding or any other customized healthcare service, you can get access to any type of value-add pharmacy business service.
5. Global delivery model: India is one of the few outsourcing destinations that offers global delivery services across world-wide locations that operate on a 24/7 basis.
4 services your pharmacy business can outsource Continue reading →