Do you know the secret behind a successful call center? It is your customer support executives. Find out the 11 essential traits that your agents must possess.
The current age is often referred to as the “age of the customer”. To be a hit with your customer, you will need to transform your call center into an action center that is focussed on meeting and often exceeding the expectations of your customers.
A recent report stated that 31% of all companies look closely at the quality of their customer support interactions that take place every day in their call center. Around 30% of companies reward their employees who deliver quality customer services. Here are some more surprising facts:
- 86% customers are more likely to make a purchase of a product/service after a good customer service experience
- 58% of companies do not invest on training
- 13% of customers will share their disappointment with a bad customer support experience with 20 others
- 15% of customers will cut ties with a company that provides poor customer service
- 90% of US customers still wish to resolve issues over the phone
These facts prove that companies are ignoring customer support, while in reality customer services need to be at the heart of the business strategy of any company.
How do you guarantee better customer retention, loyalty and sales? The key does not lie in the amount that you invest in call center technology or the processes and systems that you follow. The key lies in how effectively your executives are connecting with your valuable customers. Here are eleven traits that you must look for while choosing your customer support agents: Continue reading