Did you know that blogging is one of the most valuable tools that your business can use to build a good relationship with your customers? If you are not blogging, then its time you got started, or lose out on the sure benefits of a maintaining a business blog. If you need a little bit of inspiration, here are 13 reasons (in no particular order) why your business should start blogging:
- A business blog is a simple, easy-to-use platform that you can use to connect with customers and share relevant and timely information with them.
- Since search engines love content that is valuable and rich in keywords, you can get more traffic to your website, though a business blog.
- You do not have to be designer to come up with a great-looking blog. These are several blogging platforms like Hubspot and WordPress that are very easy to use and require no graphic skills.
- A recent Hubspot surveys reveals that 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers.
- A business blog can give your company a voice. You can freely talk about market trends, new products/services and other relevant news topics. A blog can also bring out your company’s personality and emphasize on your brand.
- With a business blog, you can easily share your areas of expertise. Through informative articles, you can position your company as a subject area expert.
- Unlike articles on your website, a blog creates a two-way conversation with your prospects, customers and industry peers. Through your blog, customers can interact with your company and leave their thoughts on your comments. Continue reading