If you own or work at a hospital or trauma care center, you will understand the stress of working at in a emergency room. Very often, the critical notes that are taken down at the emergency room are scribbled or illegible because of stress that medical practitioners have to undergo while attending to the critical medical conditions of patients. Within the limited time that is available in an emergency room, physicians often hurriedly speak their thoughts into a microphone or scribble onto their notepad.
However, the notes taken by physicians during an emergency room operation are of utmost importance and need to be recorded accurately. This is where outsourcing comes into the picture. Instead of hiring a team of expensive in-house transcriptionists and training them to do the job, all you have to do is send over your voice files or notes via e-mail or a secure FTP to a service provider like Flatworld Solutions. Within a few hours, your healthcare physicians will have accurate notes, which can be directly used in the patient records.
Why Opt for Emergency Room Transcription?
Here is why your hospital / clinic should consider outsourcing emergency room transcription to India:
- Dedicated team of emergency room transcriptionists with prior experience in working on varied medical fields, such as, Genetics, Trichology, Cytopathology, Cardiology, ENT, Oncology, Otolaryngology, Hepatology, Radiology, Geriatrics, Orthopedics, Anesthesiology and Gynecology to name a few
- Trained transcribers who can read and comprehend the emergency room voice or text inputs of physicians. This is a critical factor to consider, as each physician has a unique style of writing
- Get customized emergency room transcription services, based on the unique needs of your hospital, clinic or healthcare center
- Get access to advanced transcription technology, software and infrastructure, without having to make any investments
- Enjoy a simple transcription process that starts with dictation capture, transcription, conversion and finally document distribution
- Send in voice file in any format of your choice – DSS, VOX, WAV or MP3. Get the completed transcript in your preferred format
- Be assured of the confidentially and security of your information, as all transfers will be made via a secure FTP or through encrypted e-mail
- Complete your patient records on time and provide the right treatment to your patients, with transcripts that 100% accurate
Avail Accurate Transcripts within 24 Hours!
By outsourcing, you can get accurate emergency room transcripts of the following:
- The date and time
- The time when the illness was diagnosed
- Information of the incident
- If the case was an accident, the particulars of the event
- The healthcare requirements of the patient
- The immediate medical assistance that is to be given
- The type of medication ( oral / intravenous )
- Details of reference to a specialist, if needed
- Information regarding physical injuries, if any
- Other important medical information / details
Contact us right away to get accurate emergency room transcription services at an affordable cost.
Have you outsourced any kind of transcription service before? If yes, how did it go? Let us know your thoughts and views on outsourcing, by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Flatworld Solutions love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- 7 Benefits of Outsourcing Healthcare Services to India
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing Medical Billing
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Key Tips to Keep in Mind While Editing a Manuscript - December 9, 2021
- Top Tips to Consider While Localizing Your Website - December 2, 2021
- Top 5 Pharmaceutical Research Trends to Watch Out for in 2022 - November 25, 2021