Is your legal firm facing an overwhelming increase in costs? Are your lawyers burdened with time-consuming legal activities that are not a part of your core business? Do you wish to do away with tedious legal work like documentation, drafting or analysis? If your answer is yes to any one of these questions, then what you need is a Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) service provider from India.
Lawyers based in India can draft legal pleadings, prepare discovery documents and analyze legal information quickly and efficiently. With these legal tasks out of your hands, your firm will be able to concentrate on what you do best.
Why choose India for legal documentation, drafting & analysis?
- You can get access to a team of skilled and qualified lawyers who are experts in legal analysis and legal drafting
- Lawyers in India have an in-depth understanding of the legal system in the US and UK
- With 24/7 legal services for 365 days in a year, you can complete your back-end work ahead of schedule
- Any type of LPO work can be successfully handled by Indian lawyers be it, analysis, research, drafting or documentation
- Your legal firm can reduce over 50% on your current operating cost by outsourcing to India
- Indian lawyers have a thorough knowledge of legal drafting rules and the laws of different jurisdictions
- With India’s flexible pricing models, you can keep your costs under control
- With an Indian service provider handling your legal work, you can quickly see a marked increase in your productivity
Types of legal drafting, analysis & documentation work that can be outsourced
- Organization and maintenance of legal files
- Legal preparation of interrogatories, deposition notices and subpoenas
- Drafting of outlines, motions, deposition questions and stipulations
- Drafting of legal memoranda, briefs and discovery documents
- Conducting legal research, medical research and non-legal research
- Drafting of legal complaints, correspondences, summons and pleadings
- Preparing and analyzing responses to discovery requests
- Proofreading and editing of pre-drafted agreements
- Legal document reviewing, categorizing and indexing
5 Benefits of Outsourcing Legal Work to India
- Save on the cost of recruiting and training new lawyers for your back-end work
- Use the skills of your experienced lawyers for core work instead of drafting, documentation or analysis
- Get access to a skilled team of lawyers who have expert analytical skills
- See a sharp reduction in your errors
- Get free access to legal databases, resources and libraries
Give your legal firm the valuable gift of time by outsourcing legal work to India. Try it today.
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- The Importance of Charge Entry in Medical Billing - August 4, 2021
- How Can Healthcare BPO Services Help Scale Your Company’s Customer Experience - August 3, 2021
- 11 Reasons Outsourcing Will Be the New Normal for Healthcare Industry - August 3, 2021