The foundational benefit of JanusGraph is to deliver a remarkable platform where huge data can be piled and converted into exclusive graphs. The volume of data is so huge that it takes more than a machine to compute and process real-time analytical queries and traversals. This is why JanusGraph is being used by the top service providers to give you an extra edge in the competition. Here are the benefits of using this exclusive platform.
Benefits of Using JanusGraph
- This platform, as mentioned earlier, can support huge data compilation and processing for generating humongous graphs. The transactional capacity of this platform is remarkable and can easily answer traversal queries even in complex modes.
- It can also work with the Hadoop framework and support all the global graph analytical processes.
- Every entity in the large graphs can be searched for numeric range, full text, and geo quantities.
- It provides native support to graph data models composed by Apache TinkerPop and traversal languages such as Gremlin.
- The performance can also be tuned using the graph-level configuration knobs.
Benefits of using Apache Cassandra with JanusGraph
The prime reasons why service providers use JanusGraph and Apache Cassandra are:
- The process can be continuously availed of without any point of failure.
- Due to the absence of slave/master architecture, there is no presence of reading/write bottlenecks.
- The removal and introduction of machines become much easier due to the frame’s elastic scalability.
- The continuous access of data is available in the memory due to the presence of caching layer.
- Adding machines is not a problem. Hence, the caching memory can be enhanced easily.
Benefits of using HBase with JanusGraph
- The integration of HBase is easier due to the Hadoop Apache ecosystem.
- Due to the native support from JanusGraph, strong consistency can be achieved.
- In this case, also, you will get excellent native support.
- The addition of machines is easier to enhance linear scalability.
Due to the vastness of the benefits of JanusGraph, this platform is generally used by the service providers after seeking discretion from the clients. It becomes a lot easier to manage a huge database due to the modern features of this platform. Processing and analyzing data also becomes a cakewalk when the right personnel is appointed for the job.
Choose Flatworld Solutions for Efficient JanusGraph Managed Services
Flatworld Solutions has been one of the leading providers of JanusGraph managed services and a series of other database services to clients. We have some of the most experienced and skilled database service experts on board who can cater to all your requirements with ease. We make use of the latest and the best JanusGraph tools and technologies while delivering top-notch services to clients.
If you are looking for a reliable and cost-effective JanusGraph managed service provider, then you have come to the right place. Get in touch with us today!
Interested to know more?
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Key Tips to Keep in Mind While Editing a Manuscript - December 9, 2021
- Top Tips to Consider While Localizing Your Website - December 2, 2021
- Top 5 Pharmaceutical Research Trends to Watch Out for in 2022 - November 25, 2021