The learning industry has witnessed a huge growth in the recent times. One of the biggest contributors to the growth of this industry is video content. Name any reputed brand in the industry and you’d know that video content has been a game changer for them. Posting videos not only on their portals but also on social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc. has proved to be a great part of marketing and reaching out to consumers. After all, we all know how amazingly video content is being consumed across the globe and how it is connecting people from miles apart.
Video is the Fastest Way to Learn
If we go by a recent survey, visual information has the power to process 60,000 times more strongly than text can ever do. This in itself is huge evidence of the fact that creating video content is a game changer for a brand. Taking support of another statistics, people remember only 10 percent of what they read and 20 percent of what they hear but 30 percent of what they see. This brings us to another conclusion – video content is the way out for the learning industry. If we were to combine the attention span of a visual where one can see and hear, we saw that people were able to remember 50 percent of the content.
Increase in Video Content Consumption
The consumption of videos is at its peak right now. According to a recent study, 1.2 billion videos are watched online every single day. From 2013 to 2016, the video use increased by 1.5 billion. And as we go a few steps higher in the mobile-only sect, we are bound to witness a huge increase in online video viewing. And this isn’t stopping. It is expected to increase 3x, thanks to the huge transformation of the e-learning sector. After all, online viewing contributes to 50 percent of the total mobile traffic produced.
Video is Making an Impact Globally
Not just commercial brands or e-learning channels, almost everyone is employing video learning as its way to train its employee as well as customers. For instance, let’s take the example of a well-known agriculture establishment that uploads several agricultural training videos in native languages so as to make information easily consumable for everyone across the globe. Through this, even the farmers of the remotest village have information about the latest techniques in the farming sector.
Business Operations are Dependent on Video Consumption
Videos are undoubtedly the number one method to not just create brand awareness but also lead conversion. A customer who watches your video is 85 percent more likely to buy your product than someone who just goes through a basic advertisement on paper or a hoarding. In fact, if the video resonates with the customer’s thinking, it is more likely to be shared among his/her contacts helping you reach out to a larger audience and potential customers. Despite this, a lot of brands haven’t utilized the gold mine they are sitting on. And this is exactly your chance to take up the opportunity before anyone else does. Invest in videos and change the game!
Choose Flatworld Solutions for Stunning Video Editing Services
Flatworld Solutions provides professional video editing services to its clients from a vast variety of domains worldwide. Our qualified designers and editors use specialized software such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid, Edius Pro, etc. in order to deliver quick and quality results. Our popular editing categories include movie editing, client testimonial videos, event videos, training videos, wedding videos, short films, TV commercials, YouTube videos, corporate videos, real estate videos, etc. If you wish to avail any of our services, you can leave your enquiries in the comment section.
Interested to know more?
- The Rise of Drone Video Editing for Commercial Purposes
- 5 Important Steps in Choosing the Ideal Video Editing Software
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- How Outsourcing Background Removal Services Can Help Your Business? - June 17, 2021
- Factors to Look Into When Outsourcing Your Photo Restoration and Editing Services - June 17, 2021
- Top 7 Social Media Marketing Tools You Must Have - June 17, 2021