Has the fear of outsourcing risks, stopped you venturing into outsourcing? Well, if you want to play it safe, then you might be interested in Partial Outsourcing. With the concept of partial outsourcing, you will have the freedom to quickly change service providers in case you face a problem. At the same time, you can maximize your productivity and also have complete control over your critical business tasks.
7 reasons why your company should invest in partial outsourcing
With the current global economy getting competitive by the minute, it makes good business sense for any company (large, medium or small) to outsource at least partially. Here are seven reasons why your company should give partial outsourcing a thought:
- Make big savings on the cost of labor, while getting quality services from skilled and trained IT/ ITES professionals
- Obtain more local market share, maximize your profits and our beat your business rivals
- Offer your customers with 24/7 support services, without stressing out your current employees
- Minimize time to market for new products and get a competitive edge over business rivals who are not outsourcing
- Enjoy the benefits that come with tax breaks and increase your company’s business growth
- Move your business firm to a higher level on the value added chain
- Use the time of your in-house team of employees for revenue-generating business activities
How does partial outsourcing reduce risk?
When you partially outsource, you can keep popular outsourcing risks to a bare minimum. To begin with, you can always have control over what you outsource, as you will be outsourcing only a few, non-core business activities. If you are not happy with the services of a vendor or if you encounter data security problems, you can quickly change over to another service provider.
Since you will only be outsourcing non-core work, you can keep propriety knowledge, trade secrets, and details on new products safe from the outsourcing service provider. For the few services that you partially outsource, you can ask the outsourcing vendor to sign a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) before commencing work. This way you can protect your business from data security issues.
Popular partial outsourcing services
Here is a list of some popularly outsourced non-core business activities:
- Customer support
- Data entry
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Software development
- Market research
- Mortgage services
- Content writing
Top 5 benefits of partial outsourcing
By partially outsourcing a few of your services, your company can leverage the following benefits:
- With non-core work out of your hands, you can shift your time and energy on business-critical activities
- You can save on cost and increase your overall productivity at the same time
- You can save on overhead cost
- You can benefit from better risk management and assured business continuity
- Partial outsourcing provides better flexibility in staffing
Now that you know all about partial outsourcing, would you like to try it out? If yes, which non-core business activity would you outsource? Let us know by leaving a comment in the box below. We love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 7 Determining Factors to Choose the Best Photo Editing Company - April 29, 2021
- A Quick Guide on Healthcare BPO Services - April 29, 2021
- What are the Key Benefits of GraphQL Development? - April 29, 2021