Now convert your raw data from a wide range of sources into useful information, by using data capture, digitization and data conversion. By employing online data processing, electronic data processing and automatic data processing, your raw data can be converted into information that you can use. Data processing can be effectively used to for inputting data from books, research papers and manuals. It can also be used to categorize catalogs or business cards.
If data processing is not an area of your competence, it is best outsourced, as you will have to spend time, money and energy on hiring and managing a data processing team. This might rob you of valuable time and money that you can invest into growing your own business.
Why choose India for data processing?
Data processing companies in India offer global companies with new and improved ways of handling and processing data. Recent surveys have shown that most service providers, manufactures and retailers choose India for data processing as Indian providers are know for their fast turnaround time, high level of accuracy and cost-effective pricing schemes.
Outsource online data processing, electronic data processing and automatic data processing to India and stay assured that your data will be accurately converted into useful information.
Data processing services that can be outsourced to India
Indian data processing providers have the ability to provide almost any data processing service. Here is a list of data processing services that can be outsourced to India:
- Data Conversion/Online Data Conversion
- Data Capture/Extraction
- Full Text Data Capture
- E-Book Publishing
- Word Processing
- Forms Processing
- Insurance Claims Processing
- Indexing/Scanning/Digital Imaging
- Mailing List Compilation/Personalized Mailing Service
- Adobe PDF Conversion
- Data Cleansing/Enrichment
- Online/Manual Data Entry
- Document Managing
- OCR/ICR Services
- Web Mining
- Back Office Operations
- HTML/XML Conversion
Advantages of outsourcing data processing services to India
When you outsource data processing services to India, you can get access to several advantages such as the following:
- Cost savings of up to 50%
- Processed data with an accuracy level of 98%
- Secure transfer of processed data via/ FTP/ Encrypted Email/Fax
- Digitization of data into various formations such as PDF, HTML, MS Access, MS Excel, Databases etc
- Security measures to ensure the confidentiality of data
- Experienced data processing personnel
- Latest software and technology
- State-of the art infrastructure
Make the most of your raw data by opting for data processing services.