If your business is a part of the mechanical, construction or manufacturing industry, then you will know how critical your drawing plans and blueprints can be. If all your vital drawings are only stored on paper, then you are definitely putting your business at a huge risk. However, with digital AutoCAD drawings, this need not be the case anymore.
With the AutoCAD software, you can effortlessly save your important blueprints digitally. This way, you can easily make changes, share the blueprints with your team and be assured that your drawings are completely secure from loss or damage.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a clue about how AutoCAD works or if don’t have in-house AutoCAD professionals. By outsourcing AutoCAD drawings to India, you can get access to a dedicated team of skilled AutoCAD experts who can complete your work as per your specifications and within your deadlines. Moreover, the low labor cost in India, means you pay less for the same work, if done in-house.
Easily convert any type of document with AutoCAD
AutoCAD is very convenient when it comes to converting your documents, as you can easily convert any of the following into digital AutoCAD drawings:
- Hand-drawn sketches, drawings and images into 2D AutoCAD drawings
- PDF files into AutoCAD drawings
- MicroStation® (.DGN) into AutoCAD drawings
- Raster drawings into vector AutoCAD drawings
- 3D drawings into 2D AutoCAD drawings
- Migration and conversion of legacy AutoCAD data
- ArchiCAD drawings into AutoCAD drawings and vice versa
- Photographs into AutoCAD drawings
- Re-drafting of CAD drawings into AutoCAD drawings
5 reasons why India is the best destination for AutoCAD services
Here is why India, a renowned leader in mechanical engineering is the best outsourcing destination for AutoCAD services:
1. Trained AutoCAD experts: Indian AutoCAD professionals have an in-depth knowledge about how AutoCAD works. Indian service providers like Flatworld Solutions only hire AutoCAD experts who are specially trained and have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience.
2. Support for varied formats and CAD software: Indian service providers like Flatworld Solutions have the capability to work with a wide range of formats such as ASME, ASTM, ISO, SAE, ANSI, BS, DIN or MIL. Indian AutoCAD experts also have the proficiency to work with any type of AutoCAD software such as ProE, Solid Edge 2D, AutoCAD (DWG, DXF) or 3D CAD software like Microstation (DGN), AutoPlant, Inventor, SolidWorks and Unigraphics/NX.
3. Low labor cost: With the low cost of labor in India, you can save a whopping 60% by outsourcing AutoCAD services to India, instead of doing it in-house.
4. Adherence to international standards: Indian service providers follow stringent processes and also keep up with the constantly changing international AutoCAD standards.
5. Complete security: AutoCAD service providers in India take security and confidentially very seriously. For example, Flatworld Solutions adheres to stringent security measures at the site, personnel and network level. When you outsource to India, you can be completely assured about the privacy of your data.
Outsource AutoCAD services today and wave goodbye to your paper blueprints.
Got a question on outsourcing? Or have an experience to share? Let us know by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Flatworld Solutions love hearing from you!
Interested to know more?
- India is a Hot Destination for Paper to CAD Conversion
- Outsource to Flatworld Solutions & get access to High Precision Paper to CAD Conversion Services!
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- How Outsourcing Background Removal Services Can Help Your Business? - June 17, 2021
- Factors to Look Into When Outsourcing Your Photo Restoration and Editing Services - June 17, 2021
- Top 7 Social Media Marketing Tools You Must Have - June 17, 2021