In the recent months, outsourcing has often been featured in the news for good and bad. Over the last decade, almost every type of business has heard a lot about outsourcing. But did you know that outsourcing is a not a new concept? Outsourcing was in fact, started in the 1970s! Now, if you find this interesting, you are sure to love our latest presentation on “Outsourcing Facts” you never knew about.
At Flatworld Solutions, we have been providing cutting-edge outsourcing solutions to companies across the globe. Whether it is customer support, data entry, software development or engineering services, we are a one-stop destination for any service that your business might require. Being a top outsourcing service provider, we decided to enrich the knowledge of our readers with some of the unknown facts on outsourcing and India.
It’s time you get all your outsourcing facts right and become a pro on outsourcing. Please click here to find out interesting answers to puzzling questions like:
- What was the first thing to be outsourced?
- Who coined the term Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)?
- Who is the father of outsourcing?
- How much of outsourced work does India handle?
- What is India’s share in the global outsourcing industry?
- What is the strength of India’s workforce?
- Which are the top 5 outsourcing destinations in India?
- What is the exact percentage of CFOs who have favoured India for outsourcing?
- What is the key factor that drives outsourcing?
- What is the number of businesses who will be outsourcing by 2020?
Did you find out the answers to these questions? What did you like /dislike about our presentation on outsourcing facts? Is there any other outsourcing fact that you would like to share with us? Do leave your comments or queries in the box below. We, at Flatworld Solutions love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?