If you are from the automotive, aerospace or printing industry, then you may have a need for casting design and manufacturing services. If casting manufacturing services is not one of your core skills, then it is best outsourced to a service provider in India, who can provide you with an accurate solution. Over the years, India has emerged as a leading provider of world-class casting design and manufacturing services that meet international standards.
Access to the latest casting tools and technologies, along with experienced mechanical engineers has made India one of the world’s primary providers of casting design and manufacturing services to the aviation, textile, heavy engineering, automotive, railway, machine builders, printing, valve and farming industries.
India’s stringent quality control process combined with leading design methodology and skilled casting designers has helped several global companies successfully reduce their casting design and manufacturing cycle and also make it more efficient.
4 reasons that make India an ideal location for casting design and manufacturing
Here are four reasons why India is the best outsourcing location for casting design and manufacturing services:
1. Best-in-class hardware facilities: Indian service providers like Flatworld Solutions employ the use of CNC machines, conventional machines, patter shop, assembly shop and foundry while creating casting designs.
2. Latest tools and technologies: Indian mechanical engineers use the best casting design and manufacturing tools, such as, AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, IDEAS, Unigraphics, Pro/Engineer, CATIA, HyperMesh, MSC Nastran and Moldflow amongst others. With the use of such tools, you can be sure of services that are professional and accurate.
3. Faster time to market: Indian casting design and manufacturing service providers have capabilities in Rapid prototyping, Reverse Engineering, NC system study, NC tool path generation and NC Verification. With such capabilities, you can enjoy cost benefits as well as faster time to market.
4. Low cost services: With the low cost of labor in India, you can avail expert casting design and manufacturing services at a cost that is affordable for your business.
India offers a host of casting design and manufacturing services
By partnering with a service provider from India, you can get access to almost any type of casting design and manufacturing service, such as:
- Sand casting
- Shell molding
- Lost wax casting or high precision casting
- Investment casting
- Casting designs from wooden, aluminium, cast iron and gun metal
- Gravity low pressure
- Gravity high pressure
- Prototyping and resin modeling
- Non ferrous alloys (aluminum, zinc etc)
- Plastic mould
- Rubber mould
- Blow mould
- Mold flow analysis (fill analysis, flow analysis, cool analysis, warp analysis)
- Supporting of mold components such as slides, inserts, lifters, cooling lines and gates
Give your business a competitive edge today, by opting for a casting design and manufacturing solution from India. Apart from huge cost and time benefits, you can also get access to the skills of talented mechanical engineers. A casting design and manufacturing solution from India can change the way your business functions.
Have you outsourced mechanical engineering services? If yes, how was your experience with outsourcing? Got a question, thought or viewpoint on outsourcing, India or mechanical engineering services? Let us know, by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Flatworld Solutions love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- Key Do’s and Don’ts While Creating Infographic Designs - September 24, 2020
- 5 Key Benefits of Using Swift for iOS Development - September 17, 2020
- Key Benefits of MySQL Development Services - September 10, 2020