Does your organization have tons and tons of data tucked away in a corner? Are you unable to use this data while making critical business decisions? If your answer is a “yes” to these questions, then what you need is a fast and accurate OCR (Optical Character Recognition) data entry solution.
Optical Character Recognition or OCR is a process where machines are used to read text from paper. The data is then converted into soft copy documents that can you can easily edit, store or retrieve. Almost any type of document can be accurately read by an OCR machine, such as, brochures, flyers, marketing materials, photographs, artwork, resumes, payroll forms, application forms, tax forms, address labels, salary slips or even old paper files. OCR machines also have the capability to read black text on white paper or colored text.
OCR services even offer the freedom to convert only selected portions of a document. After your data is converted into digital copies, you can easily add these soft copies to your existing document management system. Or, you can even host the data on your site.
7 advantages of OCR services over manual data entry
- OCR services are performed by machines; they are faster and economical when compared with manual data entry
- By outsourcing OCR services, you need not go through the tedious process of repeatedly hiring and training data entry professionals
- Easily access, use or edit all of your business information at the click of a button
- Cut your current paper management costs by half
- Effortlessly manage your peak loads with OCR services
- Be assured that your data is 99.9% with zero-errors
- With an OCR service, you can get your data in any file format, be it TIFF, PDF etc
OCR requires the expertise of professionals
Even though OCR services are performed by machines, they require the skill of trained professionals and cannot be successfully done by just about anyone. Moreover, by outsourcing OCR services to India, you need not invest on expensive OCR machines. You need not have any worries about the security or confidentiality of your data while outsourcing. Companies like Flatworld Solutions offer the facility of onsite document scanning, wherein your information-sensitive documents need not leave your premises.
Professional data entry companies like Flatworld Solutions employ only trained OCR professionals with hands-on experience in ICR/ OCR conversion. The typical OCR process includes the scanning of images (at any resolution), conversion of data from paper to soft copies and uploading of the completed documents to the customer’s remote server.
Give your business a competitive edge
With OCR services, you can efficiently use all of your data and make the best decisions for your company. Why not outsource OCR services right now and give your business a competitive edge?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Right Town Planner - July 22, 2021
- 5 Major Benefits of Customer Journey Mapping - July 15, 2021
- The Top 7 Benefits of Outsourcing Virtual House Tours - July 8, 2021