A well-designed brochure can build credibility for your brand, enhance the value of your products/services and help you position your B2B company as a legitimate business in the minds prospective customers.
If you thought that physical brochures are not necessary anymore, you may need to think again. A professionally designed brochure is a great tool to use at tradeshows, events or sales meetings, when you meet a client for the first time. A brochure listing your capabilities, will remind a prospective customers of the products/services you offer and what sets you ahead of other competing companies.
Since a brochure can be given immediately, it is more effective than other marketing material, like a website, which needs time to look at. Also very often, a brochure is right in front of a client, this will motivate them to find out more about your business and pay a visit to your site.
To make a great connection with your customers, your business brochure will needs these three design elements:
1. An impressive cover: There is a good chance that your customers have a very short attention span. This is why your brochure cover should immediately catch the eye and interest of your customers. Otherwise they will not open or read the brochure. For an impressive cover, make sure to use a visually appealing design, along with an attention-seeking headline that promises a powerful advantage for your clients.
2. Persuasive content: You must remember that your prospects are not interested in knowing a detailed history of your business. Instead, they would be happy to get more information about your services/products and how you can help them save on cost, reduce time or achieve a higher sales target. Make your content focus on what challenges and problems that your customers can solve by choosing your company over your competitors. Make sure to use charts, images or graphs to support what you say.
3. A prominent call-to-action: The sole purpose of your brochure should be to move your customers to the next step in the sales cycle. Do you want your customers to pay a visit to your site, download a white paper or call up for a free estimate? A powerful call-to-action will help your customers to do what you want them to. Your readers will also not miss it, if the call-to-action is prominent.
Never stay away from a professionally designed brochure because of cost, as the return that you will receive from a well-designed brochure will outweigh the money that you have invested in brochure design. Outsourcing brochure design services is not only cost-efficient, but can also give you a professionally designed brochure that is sure to make an impression on your customers. Read more about the brochure design services offered at Flatworld Solutions.
Interested to know more?
- How to Decide If Your Logo Needs A Redesign?
- 5 Tips on Working With A Web Designer To Redesign Your Website
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Have You Tried Partial Outsourcing? - April 17, 2023
- Key Tips to Keep in Mind While Editing a Manuscript - December 9, 2021
- Top Tips to Consider While Localizing Your Website - December 2, 2021