Are you struggling to grow your business? If yes, then it may be because you are trying to do everything yourself. Recent research has revealed that the biggest reason why entrepreneurs struggle to grow their business today is because they are wearing too many hats!
If this is the way your business functions, it’s time to put a full stop to doing everything in your business. Being a superhero in your business may not be the best thing. In fact, it can result in a dangerous, downward spiral that can have repercussions on your firm’s efficiency and productivity. The way out of this problem is to outsource to a virtual assistant. Instead of trying to do it all yourself, you can now leverage your time by simply outsourcing to one or more talented virtual assistants.
Who is a virtual assistant and how do they work?
A virtual assistant is someone who works remotely out of his or her own office from a remote location (India, The Philippines etc). Virtual assistant provide technical, administrative and creative assistance to both small and medium businesses. Today, hiring virtual assistants are a fast growing trend as businesses don’t have to hire several employees to manage different non-core business functions.
25 Tasks to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant TODAY!
Most entrepreneurs when asked about outsourcing but have no clue on what they can actually outsource to a virtual assistant. Here are 25 everyday tasks that are probably filling up your calendar and eating away your time and energy. With these tasks out of your way, you could finally focus all of your effort on the revenue-generating activities of your business.
- Email management or email filtering
- Setting up of Autoresponders for Aweber or Mailchimp
- Booking appointments with your clients
- Following up with your customers/ clients and maintaining a good rapport by sending happy birthday and thank you emails
- Answering calls and handling the tasks of a receptionist
- Managing your calendar and scheduling your appointments
- Organizing and managing your files by using Dropbox or other apps
- Building a database (For example: updating your email and contact lists on your CRM)
- Conducting internet research on certain topics for your blog, website or newsletter
- Running your personal errands (For example: Buying gifts for your family and friends from online stores)
- Making your flight and hotel reservation
- Performing transcription for your podcast, meetings, seminars or voicemail
- Noting down the minutes of meetings for all of your business meetings
- Creating Excel reports on your weekly tasks, sales or deliverables
- Creating Powerpoint Presentations or slideshows for your meetings
- Maintaining a liaison between you and your team members
- Recruiting additional members for your team like deign artists or content writers
- Setting up of any social media account for personal or business use (LinkedIn,Facebook Youtube or Twitter)
- Daily management of all your social media accounts
- Posting regular updates on your business blog
- Publishing posts and adding keywords on your Blog (You provide the content)
- Filtering and replying to all the comments on your business blog
- Using Zendesk to answer support tickets
- Commenting on other popular blogs to get more links to your website (to increase links to your site)
- Posting comments on popular discussion forums and message boards to promote your website
A virtual assistant from India can help you with any of the above tasks and help you complete them on-time. Since virtual assistants from India are extremely cost-effective, you will find that you can actually save more by outsourcing! Now that you know about the tasks that are hindering your business growth, why not start outsourcing virtual assistant services to India right away.
Have you outsourced any of the above tasks to a virtual assistant before? If yes, how it is go? Can you think of any task that can be added to the list above? Let us know by leaving a note in the comments box below. We, at Flatworld Solutions love to hear from you.
Interested to know more?
- Are Virtual Assistant Services Effective in the Real World?
- 7 Outsourcing Advantages You Didn’t Know About
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Right Town Planner - July 22, 2021
- 5 Major Benefits of Customer Journey Mapping - July 15, 2021
- The Top 7 Benefits of Outsourcing Virtual House Tours - July 8, 2021