Does your organization have loads of important documents that need to get converted into soft copies? If yes, you can try out Optical Character Recognition (OCR). In OCR data entry, machines will be used to read text from paper and then convert them into accurate soft copies.
When compared with manual data entry, an OCR service can help you make huge savings on cost, time and effort. Only an OCR service can help you reduce cost and give you quick access to any information. Moreover, once your data is converted into soft copies, you can easily store, edit or retrieve information at the touch of a button.
7 Advantages of Using OCR for your Data
- Increase the usability of the data stored in journals and books by converting them into an electronic format
- Convert any type of manually written document into soft copies which can be easily shared or retrieved
- When compared to other data capturing methods like keystrokes, OCR can capture data from image files at a faster rate
- Convert your information into printable electronic formats at an affordable price
- Reduce data entry errors through OCR and OCR clean-up services
- Make your business activities simple and easy, with accurate data at your fingertips
- Handle large piles of data during peak loads with ease Continue reading