When engineering or manufacturing companies think about outsourcing, they think about job cuts and work sent overseas. However, this is not entirely true. When outsourcing to India, most engineering companies can leverage numerous benefits that do not result in lost projects or job cuts. Outsourcing engineering can be a win-win situation.
Over the last 15 years, India has been the most ideal destination for engineering services. Whether it is structural engineering, detailing, CAD conversion or cost estimation, you can get almost any engineering work done in India, at an affordable cost and within a fast turnaround time.
Indian engineers are technically superior and have hands-on experience in providing engineering solutions to different industries. By outsourcing engineering services to India, you can be assured of top-notch quality at a reasonable cost, because the cost of labor is very less when compared with the US, UK or Europe.
Have you been unable to stay on track with an outsourced project? Now, with the all-new Flatworld App from Flatworld Solutions, you can stay in sync with your project, by accessing your reports in real-time and by making the right decisions for your business on the go.
At Flatworld Solutions, we understand that our customers cannot always have their laptop at hand to access emails, proprietary software or spreadsheets. We understand the convenience of tablets and Smartphones and have thereby made it easy for our customers to securely access everything related to a project, right out of their phone or tablet.
As our valuable customer, you can enjoy complete visibility, transparency and control in your outsourced project with this new app. Whether you are one of our existing customers or a new customer, you will love this app, as now you can access all your project-related information in real-time, right out of your hand-held device. The free Flatworld Solutions app is available for download from the Google Play store.
6 great features of the Flatworld Solutions app
- Get access to reports: View and analyze in-depth reports about your project such as, progress reports and productivity reports.
- Make critical decisions: With different types of graphs like Linear, Bar, Arc, Pie, Area, Column, Surface, Scatter, Bubble or Combination depicting and interpreting your data, you can quickly make informed business decisions.
- Send your feedback or make a comment: Want some changes in a report? Like a graph? Now you can quickly send in your feedback or make a quick comment with the comment/ feedback feature on the Flatworld Solutions app. You could also send in your comments through WeChat, WhatsApp, Skype, SMS or Email.
- Enjoy real-time communication: Since the Flatworld app is a real-time bridge between customers and our company, you can enjoy the ease of doing business and outsourcing your work.
- Stay assured of security: You can be sure of complete data security by viewing access logs and providing access to your data only based on the IP address or project/report/device type/. This way, your data stays secure.
- Sign up for reports as per your convenience: With the unique Calendar Control feature, you can view your reports as per your convenience (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually).
Why use the Flatworld Solutions app to manage your projects?
With the Flatworld app on your device, you can:
- Benefit from better control over your project and know the latest with real-time productivity and quality parameters.
- Easily populate data into the app from different data sources, CRM applications or multiple databases.
- Make informed business decisions in real-time.
- Quickly see the list of services that you have outsourced to Flatworld Solutions.
- View a snapshot of your current project or get a detailed list of the projects that you have outsourced.
- With data analytics, you can get meaningful insights into your data and effectively meet your goals.
Don’t wait any longer. Go ahead and download the Flatworld Solutions app right away!
Have you tried the Flatworld Solutions app? Did you like it? Let us know by leaving a comment in the box below.
Interested to know more?
The new next-generation PlayStation 4 from Sony is here to satisfy gamers with new gaming content. With an 8-core x86 AMD Jaguar chip and a whopping 8 gigs of GDDR5 memory, this sleek gaming console is something that gamers have been waiting for. Sony has added a host of new features to the PlayStation 4, which has been the latest instalment from Sony, after the PlayStation 3 was released in the year of 2006.
So what’s new in this PlayStation? A sleek design, a much-improved controller and a launch line up are some of its new features.
Let’s look at some of the PS4’s new features:
The PS4 menu bar
The menu bar in the PS4 includes a new social grid that shows you extensive details about your friends — right from their playing and watching habits to the trophies that they have earned or the videos that they have uploaded, you can get to know everything. Although gamers will love the grid, they will be offered with too much information. The sad part is there are no filters to help you see only the information that you want.
The world’s most popular operating system (OS) is undoubtedly Android, by Google. Today, Android powers more than a billion tablets and Smartphones across the world. Its customizable and easy-to-use features along with its innate ability to seamlessly work with Google apps have made the little green robot the preferred OS for most tablet/phone users.
Since Android makes our life so sweet, Google has named each new version after a dessert. Starting with the Android 1.5 cupcake version which could run any app or widget, Android has seen many more versions like Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean. The latest offering from Google is named the Android 4.4 KitKat, after the tempting chocolate treat. Google claims that this version is smart, simple and has something amazing for everyone.
Android KitKat comes with improved performance and great new features. Now to send a text message or get directions, all you need to say is “Ok Google”. With the new immersive mode, the game that you are playing or the movie that you are watching takes the center stage, while the rest is automatically hidden. To get back to your stuff, all you need to do is swipe the edge of your screen.