Did you know that blogging is one of the most valuable tools that your business can use to build a good relationship with your customers? If you are not blogging, then its time you got started, or lose out on the sure benefits of a maintaining a business blog. If you need a little bit of inspiration, here are 13 reasons (in no particular order) why your business should start blogging:
- A business blog is a simple, easy-to-use platform that you can use to connect with customers and share relevant and timely information with them.
- Since search engines love content that is valuable and rich in keywords, you can get more traffic to your website, though a business blog.
- You do not have to be designer to come up with a great-looking blog. These are several blogging platforms like Hubspot and WordPress that are very easy to use and require no graphic skills.
- A recent Hubspot surveys reveals that 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers.
- A business blog can give your company a voice. You can freely talk about market trends, new products/services and other relevant news topics. A blog can also bring out your company’s personality and emphasize on your brand.
- With a business blog, you can easily share your areas of expertise. Through informative articles, you can position your company as a subject area expert.
- Unlike articles on your website, a blog creates a two-way conversation with your prospects, customers and industry peers. Through your blog, customers can interact with your company and leave their thoughts on your comments.
- Creating a business blog makes your popular. Your customers will want to know what you have to say about newsworthy topics, your industry and the world of business. A blog will build your relationship with customers and increase sales.
- Posting regular, informative and interesting articles on your blog will make your company a reliable resource for information. This will make people want to buy your products/services.
- A business blog can help you stay ahead of the curve. Your company can be a business leader and not a follower by always staying on top of the latest news and trends.
- A business blog is a great place to offer your customers with more insight on your company, philosophy and business ideas. You can tell your customers why you are in business and how your company can help them.
- Creating and maintaining a blog is a cost-effective marketing investment. Every post that you publish can help your build brand awareness and help you effectively promote your products, services and areas of expertise
- A business blog can give your more insight about your target audience. With blog analytics you can track readers, popular topics, comments, shares and click-throughs.
If blogging is not one of your core skills, or if you lack the time to regularly post articles on your blog, you can consider outsourcing to blog writing to India. Read more about the business writing services that your business can outsource.
Got a question on blogging or outsourcing? Leave a comment in the box below and we will be happy to answer you. We, at Flatworld Solutions love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Right Town Planner - July 22, 2021
- 5 Major Benefits of Customer Journey Mapping - July 15, 2021
- The Top 7 Benefits of Outsourcing Virtual House Tours - July 8, 2021